As often as I can I work with the amazing Swedish photographer, Jenny Brandt. She is the World Champ in photographing people and houses!
Jenny lives with her family in Skåne, which is the most southern part of Sweden. I haven't yet been to her house, but I feel I know it as she has posted so many pictures of it on her blog: www.dosfamily.com
Jenny's and Jens, her husbands, house is an explosion of creativity! Below I have posted some pictures of it.
Jenny doing laundry and getting attacked by their new kitty haha
Their daughter Viola as a TV-presenter!
Jennys husband Jens Grönberg is an incredibly talented illustrator and Art Director doing many things:
1. The couple makes art together, which they sell on their site: www.sammyrose.se The character is called Carl and exists in many forms. This one for instance:
2. Jens makes record covers.
3. He also makes the most amazing ink drawings. This is a drawing he made for a kids book that he and I ahve made together. Unfortunately we haven't found a publishing company yet so if you know one, please contact me!
4. Jenny and Jens also has a joint Instagram account with their favourite film clips. You can follow them on: @tv_with_jenny_and_jens
5. Their latest project is this colouring book: ”El Colouring book Rediculoso”. They have used Jennys photographs and made line drawings of them. If you want to sponsor their project you can order it in their shop: ”El Colouring book Rediculoso”
I am honoured to have two of my daughters in the book! Here is Celeste in her old room in Sweden.
Margaux in the stairs of our country house in Sweden!
Follow me on Instagram: @bag_all
Here you can like my page on Facebook: Bag-all
A few weeks ago we welcomed famous Chinese actress, Bea Hayden and Modern Fashion Lifestyle Channel to the Bag-all store on Mott Street.
Bea was documenting one of her days in New York and ended up finding some favorite bags, which she aslo monogrammed with her name.
They filmed their visit and if you speak Chinese, you can watch the full video here.
Thank you for visiting Bea, you are welcome back any time!
Finally! Its time to start packing away your gloves and beanies and start unpacking your caps and t-shirts.
Protect your leather gloves from dust, scratches and excess moisture by storing them in our new Gloves organizing bag.
To all our Japanese followers, here is an interview with founder and owner Jennifer that was made by Ships Magazine during her trip to Japan. Ships sells a selected range of Bag-alls items in stores around the country.
To read the full interview and see more images, click here