As often as I can I work with the amazing Swedish photographer, Jenny Brandt. She is the World Champ in photographing people and houses!
Jenny lives with her family in Skåne, which is the most southern part of Sweden. I haven't yet been to her house, but I feel I know it as she has posted so many pictures of it on her blog: www.dosfamily.com
Jenny's and Jens, her husbands, house is an explosion of creativity! Below I have posted some pictures of it.
Jenny doing laundry and getting attacked by their new kitty haha
Their daughter Viola as a TV-presenter!
Jennys husband Jens Grönberg is an incredibly talented illustrator and Art Director doing many things:
1. The couple makes art together, which they sell on their site: www.sammyrose.se The character is called Carl and exists in many forms. This one for instance:
2. Jens makes record covers.
3. He also makes the most amazing ink drawings. This is a drawing he made for a kids book that he and I ahve made together. Unfortunately we haven't found a publishing company yet so if you know one, please contact me!
4. Jenny and Jens also has a joint Instagram account with their favourite film clips. You can follow them on: @tv_with_jenny_and_jens
5. Their latest project is this colouring book: ”El Colouring book Rediculoso”. They have used Jennys photographs and made line drawings of them. If you want to sponsor their project you can order it in their shop: ”El Colouring book Rediculoso”
I am honoured to have two of my daughters in the book! Here is Celeste in her old room in Sweden.
Margaux in the stairs of our country house in Sweden!
Follow me on Instagram: @bag_all
Here you can like my page on Facebook: Bag-all
Organizing your bathroom, make-up table, suitcase or purse has never been easier and more stylish. With the new beauty boxes in two different sizes you can fit both your make-up as well as toiletries without any problem.
Introducing Bag-alls new app!
It's available for download both at the Appstore and Google Play. Just search for "Bag all", download and start browsing.
We hope you ❤ it!
The Bag-all Asia Tour is soon coming to an end. We are filled with energy and impressions from this beautiful continent. After meeting so many nice people and seeing amazing places, this trip has left us feeling extremely inspired.
Tokyo has been particularly inspiring and its with a long list of new product ideas that we will be heading back to New York. So stay tuned for new, upcoming favorites to our collections!